Thursday 13 March 2014

NARRATIVE PHOTO
After taking photographs using my mobile phone at an area that meant something to me, I wanted to continue with this idea and create imagery of places that have meaning to me or has history about it.
I  decided to take digital photographs at the Headland in Hartlepool as the place is personal to myself and also has a lot of historic features.

I took the images (right) on my first trip to the Headland to take photographs. I took this image from the grounds of St. Hildas Church, I was drawn to this church because of the eerie feel I think it had and I tried to portray this through my imagery.
My image is quite high contrast and has quite a high clarity which I did because I wanted to highlight all the textures in the image, such as the graves which are eroding and make the image feel more historic and more interesting.









No comments:

Post a Comment