Thursday 15 May 2014

 LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY

Darkroom

After processing some successful negatives and creating contact sheets I began to use the enlarger and make some prints.

Although I have never make prints to this size and using 5x4 film, I took to this really well when applying my skills I already had.

Despite having troubles processing meaning some of my negatives were damaged my prints are surprisingly successful in terms of contrast, tones and exposure.

After doing two test strips for each image, all my prints from yesterdays shoot were exposed for 20-22 seconds, I was happy with the consistency with the development process today with my prints and all my prints that I
created today are of the same tones and have a similar contrast meaning that they work well as a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment